• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If weed is addictive, the withdrawals this heavy user is having after almost a week without are not noticeable.

Shadow Wolf

I just did 'inventory' of all the crap I've had to bodily carry on me to keep away from the kids...

One large tape measure, one padlock, the virtual file from our house deed, and a dog leash and collar.

Carrying all that noise in one's bra is not comfortable.
Your kids seem to be up to some dastardly plans.:p

Shadow Wolf

Because Venture Brothers glorifies David Bowie, and David Bowie being a god of music, everyone should watch it to pay their respects to the god.:D

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Going to make a salad.

Thinking I'll grate some carrots, turnips, and an apple, use some vegan mayo with curry powder(because I like vegan mayo but don't like the regular stuff), cook a bit of vegetarian chicken with raisins, mix all that nonsense and serve on lettuce.

I have turnip and apples that need to be used. I figure this will work.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
And people say the hit coffee was frivolous. At least that one had legit grounds to stand on and wasn't actually frivolously.

The thing which really gets me, for some reason I can't explain, is she's taking them to court over $14. And I mean, not like they cheated her out of her $14.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
81327526.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
When ya wanna embiggen a hole in a steel plate,
& it should also be moved over slightly, a good
sharp round file is a good tool....so long as the
plate is thin....say 1/4" or less.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I dropped a board on my foot about a month ago. I largely forgot about it, but then noticed it burned when touched. Now there's a lump.

Guess its time to give the doctor a call.