• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
1273-chuck-norris-3-zvseexbe1b.jpg
Nah. It was the throes and passion of love between Brock Samson and Molotov Cocktease.

Shadow Wolf

I'd like to have a Onewheel, but....
- They're spendy.
- I'd likely injure myself.
It should be law to never call them hoverboards. We 80s kids have our ideals and standards of expectations of what a hoverboard is, that they have been severely and grossly violated.

Shadow Wolf

I don't understand, but I'll give you a frubal anyway.
Like how we have "drugs and alcohol." There should be no "and" because alcohol is a drug. Caffeine abuse is also widely accepted and widespread. People hear meth and freak out, but methamphetamine is a legit medication (when it's made in a lab). We like to think things like MDMA or mushrooms can only do harm, but even many street drugs have healing potential. Amd we make a special category for prescription and OTC drugs, but many of them as well have potential recreational use and potential for abuse.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Like how we have "drugs and alcohol." There should be no "and" because alcohol is a drug. Caffeine abuse is also widely accepted and widespread. People hear meth and freak out, but methamphetamine is a legit medication (when it's made in a lab). We like to think things like MDMA or mushrooms can only do harm, but even many street drugs have healing potential. Amd we make a special category for prescription and OTC drugs, but many of them as well have potential recreational use and potential for abuse.

Gave you a frubal.