• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I bought a box full of incense sticks of £4.

20210812_142647.jpg

Does that small print say "essence of cat poo" :rolleyes:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
you ever tried haggis..... if so...you'd know how much was so very wrong with that post....

Yes, fried haggis is a must for a full Scottish breakfast just as fried black pudding is a must for a full English.

The point being rhat you haven't tried it or you wouldn't play these silly games dissing what you don't know

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I figured out what was wrong with me when I said I felt icky the other day...

I apparently have a raging UTI. Unfortunately, I don't usually have UTI symptoms until things get bad.

Well, at least its been discovered and I can start on some meds.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
They contain platinum.

Not sure how the trial went but one company had a couple of vehicles sucking up gunge off the road to separate out the platinum blown out of car exhausts. They apparently thought it would be profitable.

I think the trail must have failed, I don't see fleets of mobile vacuum cleaners on the road
Here they hack them off and resell them or take them to a scrap yard.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Yes, fried haggis is a must for a full Scottish breakfast just as fried black pudding is a must for a full English.

The point being rhat you haven't tried it or you wouldn't play these silly games dissing what you don't know

I tried haggis, where have you been, I said that years ago...sheesh..... it too was rather viel

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Pertaining to a brief convo with @Shadow Wolf in another thread.

View attachment 53795
I suppose I should turn in my capitalist membership card. :( I'm basically a land/property owning hypocrite anarcho-communitarian. Yay.
YAY!!!!!
We have company in the Deep South, @Revoltingest!
And we do what we must. I don't work for free myself, and would make more money today if I knew how. And I've tried. But advertising and making one known to the larger public isn't my area (the reason authors invented the publicists).