• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Ok I need more sleep. If you see me online still please slap me. I guess with your mind, or something.

Here ya go
85153452-56a176765f9b58b7d0bf84dd.jpg

Works for me

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Nobody may notice it, but I find myself taking a kinder, gentler approach lately. It's the estrogen if so. The only unfinished business I might have is apologizing to some atheists that may have gotten in the crossfire of me getting stirred up over a couple of different atheists. In my defense, I may have been more prone to study multi thousand year old writings as a guide, at the time.

Sorry, though. :greenheart:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Nobody may notice it, but I find myself taking a kinder, gentler approach lately. It's the estrogen if so. The only unfinished business I might have is apologizing to some atheists that may have gotten in the crossfire of me getting stirred up over a couple of different atheists. In my defense, I may have been more prone to study multi thousand year old writings as a guide, at the time.

Sorry, though. :greenheart:

Like I've tried to be easier on a certain Scot lately. He probably hates the new me for that reason.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Ok I need more sleep. If you see me online still please slap me. I guess with your mind, or something.
If you feel that smack in your head, doesn't matter when or where or what, that was me and it means I'm psychic.
Prove me wrong.:p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Well if we let people be psychics, they might start doing other sinful things like dancing, allowing women to vote, not being food for bears, etc.
I'll get to the other sinful stuff. But right now I'm too tired to sin. I am too worn out to sin. It is the Lord's Day and I don't even feel like gambling.
But rest assured I will make up for the lost time.