• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I am home safe. I’m actually excited there’s this lil bar where some of the physics kids hang out, apparently a few of them live just blocks away. New friends!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Acquaintances first. Friends later. Be safe.

I am more safe than most because of my disability: I had a long term, well known friend there the whole time since it was a new environment.

Usually the bar I go to the staff knows me (they’re family) and they make sure I get to my car and watch out for me and stuff. Had my buddy here tonight (who drove me).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Bed always wins for me. Especially if I need to wash my hair anyway. I will 100% take waking up to shower over waiting on hair to dry because I abhor damp pillows.
It was tempting, but I was too dirty. And too sweaty. It was like ocean salt water rinsing down my face and over my lips.
But now I'm clean. My skin is still begging for lotion, but I feel a million times better.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I want some warm milk and a breakfast cookie.

GoodPlasticEyelashpitviper-size_restricted.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Apparently Hurricane Ida (Cat 4) is hitting shore 16 years to the day that Hurricane Katrina (Cat 3) hit. Ida is supposed to have higher winds but a lower storm surge.

To all in the path of Ida, stay safe

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It was tempting, but I was too dirty. And too sweaty. It was like ocean salt water rinsing down my face and over my lips.
But now I'm clean. My skin is still begging for lotion, but I feel a million times better.
You remind me of one weird problem in Californiastan.
In MI, when I'd go out for a long run, I'd come back
looking damp. But in CA, I'd sometimes come back
looking extra white cuz of dried salt.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Didn't know we could post just images without words. Maybe the rules are different for Games board. Or maybe I misunderstood to begin with. But...

Dogsdayafternoon163.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Didn't know we could post just images without words. Maybe the rules are different for Games board. Or maybe I misunderstood to begin with. But...

View attachment 54329
There is a rule (unstated) against posting pix without commentary.
But there's tacit tolerance in joke threads.
Here's hoping this continues, brevity being the soul of wit.

Last edited: