• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I’m now at an entire table of randos and we all have a group text running like my friends would for me to participate.

People don’t always suck

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I’m at the bar and a very nice (presumably gay from mannerisms) man politely asked to sit with me while I’m waiting on friends, and for once, I haven’t hated a stranger approaching to converse
Have you ever had a stranger come up to you smiling,
grab one of your suspenders, pull it back, & snap it?
I have. It was not erotic. He wasn't my type anyway.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Have you ever had a stranger come up to you smiling,
grab one of your suspenders, pull it back, & snap it?
I have. It was not erotic. He wasn't my type anyway.

Adding to my notes of the improbable event of ever meeting you. Snap suspenders for a good troll. Got it

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Adding to my notes of the improbable event of ever meeting you. Snap suspenders for a good troll. Got it

I had a dream once that RF people lived in a physical community and in that dream, you were literally that character (but with your personality). You were beloved by the village as the cranky but lovable figure that would protect people from wrongs

@Revoltingest

(this was in my original RF days)

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
How did any of these dreams go?

One of them was about Brickjectivity. Nothing too weird. He acted like he does on the forum. I actually don't remember much about the plot, though. Maybe I read a couple of his posts before I went to bed one night.

The High School dream was the one after I met you. I told the forum about it, and you also posted in the thread. I can link it if you don't remember.

I just know there was another one too. But this was in like late 2019. So I may have to delay talking about it until I remember.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Only in Wisconsin: Cow spotted at McDonald's drive-thru in Marshfield (wqow.com)

Marshfield (WQOW) - A video went viral after a cow was spotted in the back of a car at a fast food drive-thru. You heard it right!

Jessica R. Nelson captured this video at a McDonald's in Marshfield. Her Facebook post went viral, with over 4.5K shares. The cow is taking up the entire back seat. That's something you don't see everyday. I think it's safe to say the cow wasn't ordering a Big Mac.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
One of them was about Brickjectivity. Nothing too weird. He acted like he does on the forum.
I was perhaps smashing some scissors. (Just a rock-paper-scissors joke.)
I was passing out pamphlets but not enough pamphlets to start a decent revolution.
I was brandishing a three pointed spear at three vampires stupid enough to stand together in a group.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It seems a hare is breaking bad

8bf9c110db6201397042005056a9545d

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Well I’m at a new bar now! Apparently there’s a little dive walking distance from my house. Some physics classmates apparently hang out here. Weird!!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I need to buy my Halloween outfit!!! I’m gonna be Dark Rey. I already have a lightsaber (single sided though, but red)

b94239b7e5e607d69eb215d5c4400b4c_1200x1200.jpg
I will be my dark elf again.
Fun fact, this character originally did not have ears, with a background story of the ears being clipped. However I felt left out larping as an elf without ears, so the elf ears happened.
And then I got my industrial piercing, so role played the ear was lopped off in a sparing accident due to tripping in my bitter enemy; soft patches of dirt my foot would go through, causing me trip and fall. As for the ear, my opponent, a feline humanoid, because it was shiny the piercings and moving rapidly through the air it caught his attention and he ate it.:joycat:

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Fall's a fallin. Fall must be round the bend. I've had two major sneezes so far this evening.