• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You've disappointed Zorak.
tumblr_m2wdzzpyVI1qjxhmso1_400.gif

7a31f887-b074-494a-b541-81e70269c6f3_text.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My husband tried to seal the floor by painting it(he was putting another layer over that). He thought Ares would stay upstairs. He obviously unfamiliar with the lad, because Ares would do no such thing. I told him if he was going to walk on wet paint, lose the pants. He did this. He walked around in shirt and underwear for awhile. (You can get away with that when you're 7.)

However, someone else took over watching him, and he immediately tried to sneak outside. I scolded him, and told him that we don't go outside without pants. I went back to my other duties, and his dad was left to watch him again. This time he did get out. But, he tucked his pants under his arm. Technically, he didn't go outside without pants...

I should have been more specific.

Is he a future lawyer or politician?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Is he a future lawyer or politician?

Probably lawyer. His brother is the politician.

When he was in first grade, he went up to someone that was sitting(who was supposed to be doing something) and attempted to discretely tell her "If you're lazy, people are going to think you work for the government."

Wu Wei

Expanded my pick-a-nick inspection business....due to the lack of pick-a-nick baskets of late.... I now inspect restaurants too..... inspected a rather delicious mexican restaurant for...I mean, at lunchtime today

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I’ve actually gotten into football in the last couple of years. I’ve decided the Chiefs are my team

I used to be an avid football fan, but over time, I gradually tired of all the BS. Like the time there was a players' strike, and the team owners brought in replacement players. That was a joke.

Wu Wei

Mrs Wu, the native Mandarin speaker, who speaks English, who was once fluent in Japanese...is now learning French. Just spent some time trying to get her to stop looking at French accent marks as Mandarin tones

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Expanded my pick-a-nick inspection business....due to the lack of pick-a-nick baskets of late.... I now inspect restaurants too..... inspected a rather delicious mexican restaurant for...I mean, at lunchtime today

I have an inspection app on my phone for my county. I can access food inspector visit summaries of issues before dining there.