• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I am tired of sitting upstairs.

Husband "I can tear up the living room and dining room floor up in one day, and put down a new one!"

Me "No you can't."

He said this statement on Wednesday. I'm still upstairs waiting for the floor to go down.

Luckily there's a toilet up here.

In my house in the past there was an unspoken "and if you fail..." when such situations came up.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I doordashed sushi and crab rangoons and it is taking too! Long! GRRRRR (it’s been maybe 2 minutes, but that is too long)

You ever seen a hangry Meow Mix? It’s not good! :mad:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I might buy some items to treat myself as soon as I properly work out which items I need and how much it will cost - one of those items being a 4 foot tall stuffed rabbit from a manufacturer with a good reputation, for $75.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I might buy some items to treat myself as soon as I properly work out which items I need and how much it will cost - one of those items being a 4 foot tall stuffed rabbit from a manufacturer with a good reputation, for $75.

I'm sure @Dan From Smithville has a good reputation, and he could probably get stuffed for a lot less. :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I doordashed sushi and crab rangoons and it is taking too! Long! GRRRRR (it’s been maybe 2 minutes, but that is too long)

You ever seen a hangry Meow Mix? It’s not good! :mad:
I looked into trying those delivery thingies. I'm too cheap and just go get it myself to save the service fee, delivery fee, this fee and that fee, and tip.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I looked into trying those delivery thingies. I'm too cheap and just go get it myself to save the service fee, delivery fee, this fee and that fee, and tip.

Sometimes I feel very lazy. Also I don’t have to try to talk to anybody with DD. So I actually subscribe, which cuts down the fees enough to be worth it for as often as I use it

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Don't joke about ashes. CA is burning again and the air is dangerous here and positively hellishly awful in other places.

It was a typographical error, and that DANG spell check....it was supposed to be atheist

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Gatenmaru.jpg

Michael Jackson: Axe Warrior ?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
@Rival shared this one with me. It's a real time sinking of the Titanic, along with transmissions and various events, and is easily the most creepy, eerie, and surreal one I have seen.