• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
my knee hurts...I'm tired...I'm bored....I'm leaving

the-boss-baby-bored.gif

Bye bye

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You should note that "Molotov Cocktease" is her
proper name, so it's not a profane use of the word.
It's disappointing she vanished after being hired by OSI. Monstroso I assume is very dead and more than six feet under. But what happened to Mol?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The new show called Forest of Piano has a similar feel to Space Brothers. Its not fantasy or science fiction, however it has a tiny bit of the fantastical -- a piano that will only play for one person. Space Brothers also has one tiny element of the fantastical. Both are animated series.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have no idea what is being discussed...mostly because I did not read anything and don't care...its likely all gutter talk anyway....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have read nothing...but refuse to lower myself to the gutter conversation that is probably going on here...... so..... goodnight....I'm tired......now SHHHHHH