• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
While I was working on my doctorate...and for at least a year after that...I slept about 3.5 hours each night, with a 90 minute nap in the afternoon. Built into my schedule was about 2 hours with family and about 4 hours a week for friends/special events.
Sleep is my kryptonite. Or the lack of it. I get goofy and babble from lack of sleep. I hate it.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I like dogs. I even like poodles. But I never could understand things like this.
6054.oxjlbc.840.jpg

Do dogs really like to dress up like this?

top-knot-pillow-7_1024x1024_47b0e3bd-8c6f-4930-8ed3-f0124c9f4943_1024x1024.jpg

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
While I was working on my doctorate...and for at least a year after that...I slept about 3.5 hours each night, with a 90 minute nap in the afternoon. Built into my schedule was about 2 hours with family and about 4 hours a week for friends/special events.

It’s looking about that way, yep.

I have a 3 hour gap between second and third class. Am guessing this is perpetually nap time.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You never realized that until now? Even as a kid I knew that was just wrong.
You specist! #DogLivesMatter

Also...MIckey Mouse, Goofy and Pluto

cb803737-3e56-4282-bfc2-9813016e6a6f_1.fba7caae3501a8ca996604fc34f4d342.jpeg

Why is Pluto treated like a Dog when Goofy is treated like a friend? Seems like some sort of discrimination there

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Just a quicky, it back on now.... Thank goodness for UPS though, no not the delivery company