• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The sun is out. The air is clear here. I'm good. Others? No so much up to and including not at all.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
One of my wishes in life is that some pills weren't so big. I'm not talking the dried powdery ones you take, I'm talking the capsules that feel like plastic.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh my god a thunderstorm came out of nowhere at school and I’m 100% soaked, as surely as if I’d jumped in a pool. I did not wear a bra today. I’m sitting with my backpack in my lap up against me until I dry off enough not to nip out all over the place. If I were by the car I’d have a jacket but I’m not :(

Don't be surprised if your "Come Hither Look" is not currently in overdrive

Wu Wei

Oh, you. You're acting like someone who lives in a cav.....

Well I do live in a cave actually

09exclusive-cave-slide-1QBI-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

BeckhamCave-FULL.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Which remnds me of something you posted earlier

this
giphy.gif

I never realized Huckleberry hound was a traitor to his own knd

It's been dog years since I've seen that episode, but I think he portrayed himself as saving and helping wayward, injured, or lost dogs. Even now, the government doesn't say "dog catcher" anymore. Here in my neck of the woods, they call it Pima County Animal Care.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm thinking about getting a desktop soon. But I probably won't go out of my way too much to discuss this, as the last time I talked about it, in 2020, I kind of decided against it. Though, prices were higher then, so it was a greater financial commitment to consider. Now, prices aren't perfect, but in some ways, they're going down. At least I don't have to any longer worry about buying i9s to get the performance I want.

Wu Wei

It's been dog years since I've seen that episode, but I think he portrayed himself as saving and helping wayward, injured, or lost dogs. Even now, the government doesn't say "dog catcher" anymore. Here in my neck of the woods, they call it Pima County Animal Care.

Here they call them Animal CONTROL!!!!!!!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Well I slept for 3.5 hours, now I’m wide awake. Whoops :screamcat:
While I was working on my doctorate...and for at least a year after that...I slept about 3.5 hours each night, with a 90 minute nap in the afternoon. Built into my schedule was about 2 hours with family and about 4 hours a week for friends/special events.