• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
5% battery left
bob-panic.gif

4%

panic-kermit.gif

And with that....goodnight RF

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I normally smoke a pack a week but since being slammed with all this homework I noticed I'm going to run out before Friday, which is bad. Going to resolve to cut back after this week and ration to force at least an equilibrium until I quit for good. Which will very likely not be mid semester, I don't need to do that to myself haha.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Ope allowed my music to do full library random and landed on emo stuff so that's all I'm doing now. Doing sad girl things for literally no reason, why is music this powerful?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I normally smoke a pack a week but since being slammed with all this homework I noticed I'm going to run out before Friday, which is bad. Going to resolve to cut back after this week and ration to force at least an equilibrium until I quit for good. Which will very likely not be mid semester, I don't need to do that to myself haha.

Good luck quitting. It took me a while but one day I felt very strongly I WANT TO LIVE and smoking was bringing death quicker and that was the day I quit for good.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I feel like I was a heavy smoker at a half pack a day now, lol.

We Never Know

No Slack

I quit on and off though the years but habit, not crave seemed to always bring me back.
This last time(since April) I did the patches for the crave and chewed on straw's for the habit of having something in my hand/mouth.
I never smoked in my house, I always went outside to smoke so every time I go outside the habit of wanting a cigarette is still here.

Good luck

Shadow Wolf

Have you tried vaping? I found it made it way easier to cut back because you can get a puff to satisfy the edge of a craving, and just get what you need, rather than a whole cigarette. And quitting in general seems way easier.
Though, admittedly, I still get a craving once in awhile even a couple years later. And when I started working as a case manager and with kids I had an intense urge and started vaping again. But then I moved here and started feeling better and putting it down was easy.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Have you tried vaping? I found it made it way easier to cut back because you can get a puff to satisfy the edge of a craving, and just get what you need, rather than a whole cigarette. And quitting in general seems way easier.
Though, admittedly, I still get a craving once in awhile even a couple years later. And when I started working as a case manager and with kids I had an intense urge and started vaping again. But then I moved here and started feeling better and putting it down was easy.

Yeah, I don’t really like it. That’s why I did a pack a week, it’s a realistic goal. Until this week. Well I could still make it if I smoke one tomorrow.

Shadow Wolf

I quit on and off though the years but habit, not crave seemed to always bring me back.
This last time(since April) I did the patches for the crave and chewed on straw's for the habit of having something in my hand/mouth.
I never smoked in my house, I always went outside to smoke so every time I go outside the habit of wanting a cigarette is still here.

Good luck
This last time I had a craving was seeing an advertisement for a new lozenges. Of course stress had me wanting, but that set it off.

Shadow Wolf

I can do it. The vast majority of my packs go by when I'm drinking, which is over the weekend.
I wonder what it is with alcohol that makes nicotine highly wanted?
I also social smoked because that's usually where the cool people are.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I wonder what it is with alcohol that makes nicotine highly wanted?
I also social smoked because that's usually where the cool people are.

It's an excuse to change scenery for a hot sec by going outside, or if on a balcony or whatever to just do something with your hands. I have no idea.

Shadow Wolf

This was my Wednesday.
IMG_20210901_195909_HDR.jpg
Just to clear a nasty clog over a tiny drain hole in this.
IMG_20210901_205243_HDR.jpg
The evaporator core was also looking gnarly, so I changed it.