• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Anybody else notice that Aunt May just keeps getting hotter and hotter per Spider Man movie since the Toby Spiderman films?

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
CmJACNLXEAAMkLt.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Good luck. That's the maximum fun part but hopefully not too much fun.
This one has sucked since I had to hunt down a bunch of bolts, figure out a bunch of clips and solve the air bag clips, never messed with the ac before, figuring it out as I go along, I'd feel a sense of accomplishment if I wasn't so worn out.
Interesting story was trying to figure out what to put into the bolts going into the ac stuff (small, back against the firewall behind the engine, not much room to work with). On my phone camera, a close up on mine looked like hex. My nephews phone, an iPhone with a very impressive camera, howerver, the way these bolts are shaped there are two pictures that make it look like a security hex bolt, one picture interesting because the very flat, shiny reflective part at the bottom of the spot for a bit lit up on camera with the flash. This made both of us think security bolt. But it was regular hex.
So, the iphone is so good it distorts reality in such a way as to make things appear as the not. It's still kind of weird thinking about it, because in both pictures there is a little dot. And it's not even like the Mars Face because the picture is clear.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
The conservative SC is now changing things in a way that isn't good. It's why Trump shouldn't have won.
Supreme Court allows Texas’ 6-week abortion ban to take effect

Just wait until the GOP takes the Senate and possibly House in 2022, and handily clinches the EC in 2024.

After all there have been 30+ voter suppression laws (in 18 states) designed explicitly to make the general election a cakewalk.

People thought the danger was over in 2020; but I think this is the relative quiet before the stormwall. If the general election is easier for them now, the GOP's focus will be on primaries; which draw in the most partisan, most extreme voters -- it will equate to an even crazier lurch to the right.

We're in for a wild ride, and we'll probably be stuck with it.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I use an IUD to regulate my cycle, and when RBG died I considered going to get that renewed despite it still being good for a couple of years. You better believe my eyes will be on what SCOTUS is up to for some time to come.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I was up at 3:30 am. My sleep requirements have decreased. I may be a little fuzzy though.

handily clinches the EC
You mean the electron college?

Has 30 protons and is waterproof but highly reactive. Zinc?

we'll probably be stuck with it
Through dipole-dipole forces. Those are the worst kind.

when RBG died
It never really died and is still in use in monitors, but printers use CYMK.

Secret Chief

Degrow!
I did my first race in 18 months last night, a five mile trail run. It seemed a bit weird at first but soon got back into enjoying it.

For those that like tedious details, because of covid the race was done to chip time, not gun time (so there was no need for 500 people to be huddling at the start line). Upshot of this was I beat someone that crossed the finish line in front of me!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Just wait until the GOP takes the Senate and possibly House in 2022, and handily clinches the EC in 2024.

After all there have been 30+ voter suppression laws (in 18 states) designed explicitly to make the general election a cakewalk.

People thought the danger was over in 2020; but I think this is the relative quiet before the stormwall. If the general election is easier for them now, the GOP's focus will be on primaries; which draw in the most partisan, most extreme voters -- it will equate to an even crazier lurch to the right.

We're in for a wild ride, and we'll probably be stuck with it.
Makes me glad I got out of Indiana.