• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
canadian-bacon.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Imagine a movie where all the American characters willing to fight Canada are Canadian actors. That would be sweet. Wonder why Hollywood never thought of that? :p
All Canuckistanian?
It'd never happen.
Some of the actors would be Brits.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
so it was cloudy...looked like it might rain...then..... the clouds parted, the sun came out, we had a nice blue sky with puffy white clouds.......then.....dark clouds rolled in rather quickly and now.... it appears I live under Niagara falls

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
so it was cloudy...looked like it might rain...then..... the clouds parted, the sun came out, we had a nice blue sky with puffy white clouds.......then.....dark clouds rolled in rather quickly and now.... it appears I live under Niagara falls

We've had a glorious day under a blue sky

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I hope that I never become so fond of the smell of my own brand that I think it is the greatest thing on earth and you all should be told about too. I bear witness to that very thing carried on RF. If it does happen to me--it will be that day that I stop learning--I hope I am not so needlessly verbose as I have seen.

Last edited: