• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
First it would not take no for an answer, it wanted me to pet it and I did not want to, I wanted to just read my book. Finally I gave up and pet it, it was purring. It got fur all over me, it tried on several occasions, while purring, as I pet it, to use my leg as a scratching post. Finally it calmed down and as it was sitting there on the arm of the couch I was on, purring away as I pet it, all of a sudden it turned its head and bit me on the arm. Not the first time a cat had tried to bite me for no apparent reason....... so I decided...I don't like cats
You are not the cat whisperer.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
giphy.gif

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe

This winter is going to be bad when flu happens on top of it because people have this false sense that they can just live life as normal.

I fear that covid is just part of the natural illness landscape now because of ignorant people; it’s been around long enough to make enough variants. The death toll caused by peoples’ nescience will, over time, be unimaginable.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This winter is going to be bad when flu happens on top of it because people have this false sense that they can just live life as normal.

I fear that covid is just part of the natural illness landscape now because of ignorant people; it’s been around long enough to make enough variants. The death toll caused by peoples’ nescience will, over time, be unimaginable.
I'll continue avoiding people.
I like it.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Good morning Cincinnati!
I've never been, however in the Netflix show The Good Place it is suggested that Cincinnati would be a reasonable intermediate afterlife solution for mediocre people -- neither perfectly happy nor absolute endless torment.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I've never been, however in the Netflix show The Good Place it is suggested that Cincinnati would be a reasonable intermediate afterlife solution for mediocre people -- neither perfectly happy nor absolute endless torment.
That's one heck of a brilliant assessment.

Viker

Nature is going to show humanity it's still in charge. We're just a bunch of sick dust mites.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Told we were going back to 50% work schedule in office
Then told we now have to wear masks in the office all the time again, vaccinated or not
Then told not going back to 50%
so....everything is the same, except we now have to wear masks again, all of the time, when in the office

Viker

Told we were going back to 50% work schedule in office
Then told we now have to wear masks in the office all the time again, vaccinated or not
Then told not going back to 50%
so....everything is the same, except we now have to wear masks again, all of the time, when in the office
Wear this because I want you to be that guy.

7979335_1000.jpg