• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
2.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I want to own a house!
Been there, done that, did not like all the extra responsibilities like lawn care, fixing the plumbing, fixing a window that broke, replacing the water heater, or putting down a new floor to replace rotted spots.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Been there, done that, did not like all the extra responsibilities like lawn care, fixing the plumbing, fixing a window that broke, replacing the water heater, or putting down a new floor to replace rotted spots.

ahh the joys of house ownership

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
'All hail Donald Trump': Florida man goes berserk following hit-and-run crash on his wedding day

A newlywed hailed Donald Trump before scuffling with Florida jailers during a violent arrest for suspected driving under the influence.

Nicholas Ruthenberg struck a vehicle late Monday afternoon while driving the wrong way on a Vero Beach street and then fled on foot, while the other driver was hospitalized with neck, back and leg pain, but he was arrested a short distance away and police immediately suspected he was under the influence of an unknown substance, reported The Smoking Gun.

"All hail Donald Trump," said Ruthenberg, a registered Democrat, at the county jail as police said he failed a series of sobriety tests.

His blood-alcohol registered at 0.0, so police asked him to provide a urine sample to test for drugs, but Ruthenberg at that point took off his pants, spread his buttocks and stuck two fingers into his anus, so police placed him back in handcuffs.

Mugshots show Ruthenberg struggling with jail employees as they attempted to take his photograph.

The 25-year-old Ruthenberg was charged with DUI and leaving the scene of an accident causing serious bodily injury, and he was released from jail Wednesday on $2,000 bond.

Facebook photos show Ruthenberg was arrested the same day he was married, on his wife's 20th birthday, at the Indian River County Courthouse a few blocks from the crash scene.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I'd really rather just rent so that's less I have to do. And not to mention renter's insurance and electricity are the extra expenses, rather than trash removal, water, property taxes, and so on.

I can see the benefits but i prefer to own the stone and mortar i live in. Greater sense of security and in the end you still wind up with something substantial to pass on to the kids

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I can see the benefits but i prefer to own the stone and mortar i live in. Greater sense of security and in the end you still wind up with something substantial to pass on to the kids
I can see the more security thing, especially knowing what your bills are.
But I have no kids, and owning the stone and mortar just means more work for me.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Noticed one thing about all these cat vs bear videos...... they are all black bears

Notice the top left corner is a kodiak bear...... notice the bottom left corner is a black bear....... big size difference there

CKdmj-3Mn-KJuvSFhcu0q0720iMcB286BXsm2Ers0IBX7FiyCmkwgV3qL0Gamd_pgzxf402A3f4H1eE2UcwuAEK8tO75eenm

and I still do not like cats........after yesterday...... they were ok until then...not great....but ok..... now...i no longer like them