• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
At least you passed Social Justice Mathematics and Liberal Art.

No he didn't....... look at his report cards and you can see he whiteout over the grade and he wrote his own grades in...I mean, for crying out loud, he even wrote the B backwards and on of the A's sideways

Wu Wei

I wasn't complaining. If I start judging the quality of posts, I might start looking at mine. So you're good.

Well that was not random and meaningless........ I would report you to the overlords of RF...... but they don't care.... so.....ok

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Well that was not random and meaningless........ I would report you to the overlords of RF...... but they don't care.... so.....ok

Careful what you wish for.

Okay, so random and meaningless response...

I don't see why you'd want to report me to Revoltingest. Are you trying to score some free bacon?

Wu Wei

Careful what you wish for.

Okay, so random and meaningless response...

I don't see why you'd want to report me to Revoltingest. Are you trying to score some free bacon?

You see...this was a perfectly meaningless semi-frinedly conversation.... and then you went ant threw in those hypertension cardiac arrest meat by products.......

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Just been to a local brocante (antiques market). Was close to buying a roman stone wash bowl. The vendor didn't have a history but priced it as though she did so no sale

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No he didn't....... look at his report cards and you can see he whiteout over the grade and he wrote his own grades in...I mean, for crying out loud, he even wrote the B backwards and on of the A's sideways
Snitch!
Never trust a bear...they're the narcs of the forest.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I want to own a house! After pool Marley and I went to one of her friends’ houses, and it was everything I want, and the porch culture was amazing, the whole neighborhood just brings drinks back and forth down the block to porches as people come and go. I was in love.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I want to own a house! After pool Marley and I went to one of her friends’ houses, and it was everything I want, and the porch culture was amazing, the whole neighborhood just brings drinks back and forth down the block to porches as people come and go. I was in love.
Good luck on that.
In the meantime, enjoy some cartoon history....