• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I have albums that if I listen to them I will cry 100% of the time, like it never wears off. Same with some scenes in movies/shows/books.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have albums that if I listen to them I will cry 100% of the time, like it never wears off. Same with some scenes in movies/shows/books.
Music has never made me cry, but a few songs have parts the send shivers throughout my body and make me breakout in goosebumps.

Shadow Wolf

So it's usually specifically because I find something beautiful or epic. I don't cry because someone's angry at me, or even if something sad happens in a show or something (I mean I do, but not an abnormal amount of the time). I cry when I find things beautiful, and it happens so often. I've joked it's like mini-Stendahl syndrome. Since it's so contextual it's probably not hormonal and I'm probably just weird?
Hormonal, could be either way, not sure. But estrogen and crying is definitely a thing.
But, regardless, either way, you are kind of weird. :p

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Music has never made me cry, but a few songs have parts the send shivers throughout my body and make me breakout in goosebumps.

That's how it starts for me. Then the tears well up, sheerly from appreciating beauty. God help me if it's something that's actually emotional too, or attached to something emotional for me.

So it can actually be devastating for me if a song comes on that's beautiful in its own right but reminds me of something I have feelings about. This happened a couple times not that long ago when some old songs I used to listen to all the time after my breakup would pop up on random, it'd send me into my feels for the rest of the night.

But usually, I just think things are pretty. Overwhelmingly pretty.

Shadow Wolf

I am almost done with the car, but the new issue is the AC and defroster wont turn on. I am hoping that is a blown fuse. But other than that everything seems good, save for one wire I cannot figure out where it goes. I've been looking for two days now and can find nowhere to plug it in at.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I am almost done with the car, but the new issue is the AC and defroster wont turn on. I am hoping that is a blown fuse. But other than that everything seems good, save for one wire I cannot figure out where it goes. I've been looking for two days now and can find nowhere to plug it in at.

The curse of the part that is not needed but came out of the works during teardown.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm thinking we should follow Texas example and allow everyone to sue people for violating the law in small claims court at least. Jaywalking, failure to wear a mask, failure to stop at a stop sign, saying anything nasty about a group I'm a member of, lying, spreading rumors--- the possibilities are endless.

Texas started it, let's amp it up and put the petal to the lawsuite metal.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Couldn't decide on a mood so I just went for vanity. This one with the red background is I think the prettiest I've ever felt or looked. Was a bridesmaid for a friendo and we all got our hairs did and professional makeup and such. <3

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Couldn't decide on a mood so I just went for vanity. This one with the red background is I think the prettiest I've ever felt or looked. Was a bridesmaid for a friendo and we all got our hairs did and professional makeup and such. <3

The red accentuates that come hither look

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"....got all our hairs did...."
Well, heckfire, Daisy May, how wuz the
possum stew at the post wedd'n vittles?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
MV5BZTEwNmJjZTUtZmU0OC00Mjk0LTkxYzYtM2JiOWFiMzRmNjU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXRodW1ibmFpbC1pbml0aWFsaXplcg@@._V1_.jpg

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
So it's usually specifically because I find something beautiful or epic. I don't cry because someone's angry at me, or even if something sad happens in a show or something (I mean I do, but not an abnormal amount of the time). I cry when I find things beautiful, and it happens so often. I've joked it's like mini-Stendahl syndrome. Since it's so contextual it's probably not hormonal and I'm probably just weird?
well--and this is just my take on it--what a freaking wonderful problem to have!:cool:;):)