• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I shall tell you what we old people should do. We should bump up all those posters who are near 100% to 100%. Why not?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I shall not call that informative. I call it wishful thinking. By the way, I wonder about @Jayhawker Soule. I know he wished people were smarter. I don't. I only wish them less stupid. God bless us all! Keep safe, not sorry. I love you!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I shall tell you what we old people should do. We should bump up all those posters who are near 100% to 100%. Why not?

Hmmm.....

Well, I think buttering people up isn't a terrible idea. After all, you never know who the next mod will be. And even if they don't become a mod, they could always get into Politics, giving themselves even more control over everyone's lives. :smilecat::p

Edit: I'm just horsing around.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hmmm.....

Well, I think buttering people up isn't a terrible idea. After all, you never know who the next mod will be. And even if they don't become a mod, they could always get into Politics, giving themselves even more control over everyone's lives. :smilecat::p
I have to disagree. I trust that the mods do not favor one over another. They are strictly all business and that is just fine with me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
giphy.gif