• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh no, please not limericks! If I make it sound like I don’t want that will you do it?

(I am quitting with PhD, I’m down to a pack a week, what more ya want from me ^.^)

Mrs Wu has a PhD and an MD..... she's a double doctor.... I quit during the MS degree... twice.....meaning I never finished either of them

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
herd-herding-cats.gif

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
*Sigh* I was on kind of on an estrogen high point last night, and a bit emotional. I know I'm better than this. I'll probably be here today to clown around with ya'all. And tomorrow and so on. I guess I needed some sleep yesterday though, because I found myself getting hurt at every little joke. Nobody really hurt me, though. You see, when you're experiencing an estrogen high, you can do things like cry at a movie that's only mildly sad. So I hold no grudges about yesterday - not like anyone else did anything wrong, anyway. It's just what happens when you're a biological male who gets on estrogen.

Glad you’re feeling better! I wonder if there’s any relation to estrogen levels then and my crying at every piece of media and art (ok, hyperbole, but still)? Though I don’t cry at much else inordinately. It’s just art that does it

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Glad you’re feeling better! I wonder if there’s any relation to estrogen levels then and my crying at every piece of media and art (ok, hyperbole, but still)? Though I don’t cry at much else inordinately. It’s just art that does it

I'm not sure. I think estrogen hormonal dominance makes one prone to cry more, even if it's not always directly responsible for crying.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Supermarkets In (South) Korea Offer Toilet Paper Samples For You To Test
6124d5bfab2ed_tcdtonxxd0g01__700.jpg

(But where are the toilets?)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Solar Powered Benches Here In Seoul, South Korea. Complete With USB And Wireless Charging Docks

61235e8d7ae33_lnzm5cr2gfv61__700.jpg