• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
prudent-george-w-bush.gif

You're better off, this time.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Also a lizard person thing: bringing 50% chocolate chip cookies to the office, with the other 50% being oatmeal raisin. As if humans prefer them to that ratio. See a human would bring 90/10 ratio chocolate chip to oatmeal raisin.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Glad you’re feeling better! I wonder if there’s any relation to estrogen levels then and my crying at every piece of media and art (ok, hyperbole, but still)? Though I don’t cry at much else inordinately. It’s just art that does it
I would say it's possible. I don't know why, but estrogen seems to make crying easier and come more often and easier over things it wouldn't have before, and that is very typical for MtFs.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I would say it's possible. I don't know why, but estrogen seems to make crying easier and come more often and easier over things it wouldn't have before, and that is very typical for MtFs.

So it's usually specifically because I find something beautiful or epic. I don't cry because someone's angry at me, or even if something sad happens in a show or something (I mean I do, but not an abnormal amount of the time). I cry when I find things beautiful, and it happens so often. I've joked it's like mini-Stendahl syndrome. Since it's so contextual it's probably not hormonal and I'm probably just weird?