• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I am a little slow on the uptake sometimes, what is barre studios?

Barre is a workout routine using a horizontal bar (think like a ballerina bar) for toning and flexibility, not unlike yoga or pilates. The studio's just the place with the bars ^.^

Feels weird to call it a gym, I don't know why everyone calls it a studio.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I has a picture, I was featured after 500 classes for a week or something ^.^

[GALLERY=media, 9595]famous! by Meow Mix posted Aug 31, 2021 at 10:17 PM[/GALLERY]
Thanks. I was wondering if it was some new slang and being dull and socially inept, I had missed out on something.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Barre is a workout routine using a horizontal bar (think like a ballerina bar) for toning and flexibility, not unlike yoga or pilates. The studio's just the place with the bars ^.^

Feels weird to call it a gym, I don't know why everyone calls it a studio.

Thanks for explaining that. I was wondering, too. I thought it had something to do with Wilkes Barre, PA.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
batman-robin.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy defines the marketing devision of the Sirius Cybernetic Corporation as "a bunch of mindless jerks who'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes,”