• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Apparently I've seen a bunch of John Carpenter movies I didn't know where John Carpenter. I learned this reading a "top 10 John Carpenter characters" thingy. Oddly though this list did not include Valek, the last scary vampire to be featured in a movie.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And all of a sudden...I asked myself.....Why?.... and I didn't have an answer....

TTFN

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
R.d28012248aaa2a86c1fece16179c9a3f

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I was out walking the dog and a passer by stopped and chatted. She knew who I was, knew the dog and enquired about my wife. I on the other hand have no idea who she was...

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Words so clear, so boring and shapeless can rush together in columns fury and love of flowing to reach your heights and splash you wet, then die and fall away back into the page.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Health problems and car problems. At least I'm in sync with something in this world something is in sync with me.
Here in my car.
Where ailments abound.
And we must soon get well
To be on the road again
In my car.