• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Meanwhile in Californiastan....
R.efa042fc058490b9bb9515c0676da895

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I remember that incident. I though it rather funny how you could post 24 hours a day from all over the world
I suppose I should appreciate that the person gave me such credit. My real life is much less interesting and I have much less ability.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
When you disappear from a forum they fret and begin to look at several others until they find you again. There are one are few who change their screen name to avoid stalkers but peeps like @Dan From Smithville and i retain out identity making it easier for the stalkers.

Well, now, I'm kind of curious. Maybe I'll go do some stalking myself. ;)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That'll teach you to look at that site.
Best news source in the biz.
I've read that even most liberal journalists have
it on their computer screens all the time.
Many liberals criticize it as conservative, but they're
wrong. He even supported Obama in his 1st election.
Linked articles on Drudge span left & right.
It's my portal to Huff Po, NYT, Wash Po, Atlantic, etc.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The more I read from "the internet," the more I take in from it, the more I realize "the internet" doesn't like me and that makes me happy. I like things that bad people like, and indulge in things that warn others I have a bad character, I am a part of the problem and not a part of the solution, I am offensive.
So I am up to Hoosiers and the Internet hating me. Good thing I live in the real world though, where people who don't have Bibles or keyboards stapled and glued to their hand compliment my "problematic behaviors," see me as having a generally good character, and even let me work with kids.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
The yuga (ages) certainly is. By some calculations, we are at the very end of a great dark (kali/iron) age at the very end of Brahma's 50'th year (an incomprehensibly long time - more than the age of the universe). The age following is a golden (sat) yuga.

I can't find a source online as to the role of women in this golden age, but it's clear that one of the most dramatic social/economic changes in my life has been in the role of women.When I was in college, there was one woman in my chemistry program, for example. Now my doctor is female, my dentist is female, our dog's vet is female and so forth. The changes keep coming in spite of those who try to hold women back.
The thing I'm finding over the past few years is that they are all younger now...many of them too young, in fact...they can't possibly be old enough to be a doctor, dentist, etc.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I could post a response to another thread that is..."HUH?...what the heck are you talking about."..... but I won't because...apathy is the better part of valor

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You do not want to side with those who thump their Bibles and Keyboards. They are a most unholy lot, and the union of such demonic forces will take down even a bear who would dare loose such a thing upon the world.