• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You do not want to side with those who thump their Bibles and Keyboards. They are a most unholy lot, and the union of such demonic forces will take down even a bear who would dare loose such a thing upon the world.

You forget......
aab3ed8df1e85cad7d9769258ac6d6ed._SX270_QL80_TTD_.jpg

imgbin-bearmageddon-american-choppers-webcomic-television-show-armageddon-sMh8yKSfenLzxyxU64V2QyLdu.jpg

images

images

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's overkill of a response, but I'm still highly pissed at my mom and it has me in a mood of general misanthropia.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The thing I'm finding over the past few years is that they are all younger now...many of them too young, in fact...they can't possibly be old enough to be a doctor, dentist, etc.

Yes, when did they let high school kids practice medicine etc.

I guess when they look at me they see this:

an-old-zombie-and-a-space-control-center-room-background_300x300.jpg

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I had a similar, but different experience. The person accused me and several other posters of being socks of one person. Pointing out the fact that such a thing would mean that one person was posting practically 24 hours a day from widely separated locations didn't seem to make sense to the stalker. Reasoning doesn't seem to be a strength for that type. At least not reasoning based on evidence and logic.
Some stupid mistakes can have no apology. People who are psychotic or otherwise compromised are naked, unable to hide their thought process. They deserve a little slack. Its also an occasional foible for certain types of ADD - blurting every freaking idea as if we have just seen a chicken crossing a road.

Wu Wei

It appears that there is actually something worse than Bacon

Vapor from e-cigarettes is not water. It’s made of harmful chemicals and ultrafine particles that can be inhaled deep into the lungs. Some of these chemicals include:
  • Propylene (a common ingredient found in antifreeze)
  • Diethylene glycol (a poisonous industrial solvent)
  • Nitrosamines (potential cancer-causing agents)

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
...I am a dustball. My nature is to collect around socks and to encourage nests of arachnids. Why am I not more popular at Halloween? It is because, just because. It is because I am a dustball...My nature is...

For Halloween sing the above repeatedly sort of like The Song That Never Ends.

Wu Wei

...I am a dustball. My nature is to collect around socks and to encourage nests of arachnids. Why am I not more popular at Halloween? It is because, just because. It is because I am a dustball...My nature is...

For Halloween sing the above repeatedly sort of like The Song That Never Ends.

Dust ball or dust bunny...enquiring minds want to know

Shadow Wolf

It appears that there is actually something worse than Bacon

Vapor from e-cigarettes is not water. It’s made of harmful chemicals and ultrafine particles that can be inhaled deep into the lungs. Some of these chemicals include:
  • Propylene (a common ingredient found in antifreeze)
  • Diethylene glycol (a poisonous industrial solvent)
  • Nitrosamines (potential cancer-causing agents)
They're typically made with propylene glycol. This is the same stuff typically and commonly used in fog machines. Or they are made with vegetable glycerin. Commonly a mixture of the two.
Flavor additives.
Nicotine.
Antifreeze is more commonly ethylene glycol, which is very toxic. Propylene glycol antifreeze, however, is the antifreeze that is labeled non-toxic.

Shadow Wolf

More overheating and I know not why. This is why I wanted the shop to do the AC part because I had 0 experience on them before this, and I don't know whats up at this point.