• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Our oven died...its a wall oven...... this is wall oven #2..... now need wall oven #3.....I do not like wall ovens...... they are rather annoying to replace

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It isn't pleased.
However, pneumonia & shingles would
really anger it. So I do what it tells me.
(It says no Ivermectin.)
Doing carpentry when not 100% means
errors. Fortunately, it's salvagable.
Many people consider the human race to be parasitic, therefore ivermectin might not be good for it. I think we are symbiotic not parasitic, however I'd still steer clear of horse worm meds.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Many people consider the human race to be parasitic, therefore ivermectin might not be good for it. I think we are symbiotic not parasitic, however I'd still steer clear of horse worm meds.

It's sold in Australia as lice treatment but works better if you wash your hair in it rather than drink it.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Look who got post 77777 on August 19, 2021. Meow goes AWOL, disappears, comes back and takes the cake.

My eyes are stupid and I’m having to wear glasses more often and I hate it. Need to go to an optimetrist

Congratulations on post #77777. I'm jelly.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
funny-gifs2.gif

Tell that to the people who opened fire on each other in Portland.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I just bought 3 lefty/righty tape measures on ebay.
This'll prevent mistakes from reading'm upside down.

You now own a political tape measure which will utterly disagree with the other side on how many mm something is or whether or not 'in' or 'mm' is the one true measure.