• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
23-year-old-Mexican-rapper-Dan-Sur-replaces-original-hair-with-gold-chains.jpg
Before/After picture of Rapper Dan. He got gold chains surgically embedded into his skull. I believe he will have them removed, someday; but I don't know. I don't think he'll leave them as is and will make various changes.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
View attachment 55082
Before/After picture of Rapper Dan. He got gold chains surgically embedded into his skull. I believe he will have them removed, someday; but I don't know. I don't think he'll leave them as is and will make various changes.

For me, it's not that I don't support this type of modification. It's just that the jewelry these rappers surgically attach to their person is often worth millions, leading to assault and theft of the jewelry.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
For me, it's not that I don't support this type of modification. It's just that the jewelry these rappers surgically attach to their person is often worth millions, leading to assault and theft of the jewelry.
I see. So its a macho dare. I think I'm beginning to understand.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What happens when everyone thinks that Monday is Wednesday?
The forum was a lot more fun yesterday.
More people are working. Also some people are away celebrating the new year, and some others are kind of depressed, annoyed or otherwise having to deal with hot weather. Some of the people up North recently had some flooding from a tropical storm. The people out West are worried about getting enough water. Also a lot of people are fed up with covid 19 threads.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
What happens when everyone thinks that Monday is Wednesday?

More people are working. Also some people are away celebrating the new year, and some others are kind of depressed, annoyed or otherwise having to deal with hot weather. Some of the people up North recently had some flooding from a tropical storm. The people out West are worried about getting enough water. Also a lot of people are fed up with covid 19 threads.

That didn't cheer me up.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Recent activity reminded me when a former member here, who is objectively an arseling (and worse) tried to tell me Rival wants homosexuals executed.

Shadow Wolf

I see an add here for a machiato thing. Other than coffee I don't even know what that is. If I drank coffee, I'd probably be like Ice Cube in fist fight who tells the coffee maker that does all this stuff he wants "coffee."

Shadow Wolf

RF definitely proves that being deep in your political compass corner is the ticket to getting along with others. Closer to center is for those who don't want to get along.

Shadow Wolf

Makes sense, I suppose.

I'm not very deep in. But I do seem to get along well with others not very deep in.

I didn't know Revoltingest was deep in, though. I must not have been paying attention.
He's basically as far right as I am left, with both of us being deep south.