• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Mrs Wu hates it, and stops talking to me when I prove her wrong......she will never admit it though...... and were not talking at the moment...so.......peace and quiet at last

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
If I get married I can talk about Mrs. Mix and y’all won’t know if I’m talking about myself in third person or about my wife ^.^

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Going to bed with less of a progress report on my research than I’d like to give, some of it beyond my control (thanks dumb Hubble teams that don’t talk to each other), some of it because I’m trying to work to support myself and keep debt as low as possible and it just happened that work got busyish this week.

Feeling vulnerable and tired. Hoping for a better week, and not looking forward to probably eating a lot of my weekend to make sure I’m on top of everything :(

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If I get married I can talk about Mrs. Mix and y’all won’t know if I’m talking about myself in third person or about my wife ^.^
This would be a problem.
When you refer to "The Front Office" or "The Ball & Chain",
it would indeed be ambiguous. But if you marry an amazon,
then "The Little Woman" would clearly be you.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
This would be a problem.
When you refer to "The Front Office" or "The Ball & Chain",
it would indeed be ambiguous. But if you marry an amazon,
then "The Little Woman" would clearly be you.

this is getting confusing and reminding me of the old phrase….”you can’t tell the players without a program” thingy

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Ohio corn maze pays tribute to Jack Nicklaus - UPI.com

Ohio-corn-maze-pays-tribute-to-Jack-Nicklaus.jpg

Sept. 14 (UPI) -- An Ohio corn maze is paying tribute to one of the state's most famous denizens by putting the giant image of golfer Jack Nicklaus in the middle.

Maize at Little Darby Creek in Union County said the corn maze tribute to the 81-year-old champion golfer known as "The Golden Bear" features more than 2 miles of twists and turns, with 85 decision points inside the massive puzzle.

The creators of the maze said it takes an average of one hour to solve, with the main path alone taking under 30 minutes to walk.

The maze opens to the public Saturday.

It's an amazing maize maze.

Just watch out for the corn fumes.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Well right now it’s Meow and Marley (if I use my screen name anyway) so technically yeah! Though marriage is certainly not remotely on the table anytime soon haha
When Mrs. Been and I got together, it only took about six or eight months for me to decide to ask her to marry me...it took her another six or eight months to say yes...and we finally did a couple of months over two years after we started dating...

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
When Mrs. Been and I got together, it only took about six or eight months for me to decide to ask her to marry me...it took her another six or eight months to say yes...and we finally did a couple of months over two years after we started dating...

Who knows then! I’m just letting things unfold organically, I came to the table with baggage I’ve been being conscious of. Things are going well