• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
giphy.gif

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I feel the same way about Kylo Ren. Though Kylo Ren would probably not only do the kidnapping, but the rescue.

Great, all we need is the Golden Ticket from Last Action Hero, we could split it since we're going to the same universe. Good luck with Kylo, I'll go find Rey. Wait, maybe we could do a twofer. Kylo could kidnap us both and Rey could come rescue me, then you could be left with Kylo. Hahaha

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I would very much like to be kidnapped and rescued by Rey, and show her my appreciation.
I feel the same way about Kylo Ren. Though Kylo Ren would probably not only do the kidnapping, but the rescue.
Out of everybody in Star Wars, if I were to be rescued I'd prefer it he Qui-gon, just to have a conversation and learn from him. Or Mace Windu. So I can ask when he's going to say "****"?:D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I want to be rescued by the 10th Doctor, from creatures of nightmarish or mystifying nature, face terrors and perils, and sail away in his Blue Box, and check on his injuries and treat them.:blush: