• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Feeling a wee bit disturbed right now:

Their debut album, the Sickness, was one of the first "bad albums of devil rock" I got into after I left the Church. I also love their second album, Believe, with it being one of my favorite albums even though it does have religious themes (David Draiman, the guy singing, is Jewish).
But I do not like their cover of Sound of Silence.
I will not listen to it in a plane.
I will not listen to it in a train.
I won't listen to it in a box with a fox.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm now getting emails that say there's a post in this thread, something that has not occurred since I first signed up for emails.

There's magic in the air.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Start with youtube videos.
One gal got her own TV show that way.
And that leads me to my greatest adversary. Advertisement, getting my name out there, and acquiring a customer (audience, in this case) base.
I can do the filming, directing, screen plays, editing, and all that stuff though.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
240742902_4459487294072666_8664153348803239275_n.jpg

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Having a day where I don’t want to do it because I’m discouraged from being behind, but up I go, I didn’t sign up for this **** just to cry about a scuffed knee

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I made more than $1.7 million in a week selling doomsday bunkers. You know who doesn't buy them? Democrats.

Our customers tend to be pro-Trump, pro-gun, educated, upper-class Christians.
Since Biden took office, more and more customers have reached out wanting bunkers to prepare for a potential disaster. Every time Biden appears on the news, it prompts another Republican to call me up and say 'This country is going downhill. I need a bunker!' Our sales are up because Biden is unknowingly driving a bunker boom, and we're here for it.
Capture.PNG

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I made more than $1.7 million in a week selling doomsday bunkers. You know who doesn't buy them? Democrats.

Our customers tend to be pro-Trump, pro-gun, educated, upper-class Christians.
Since Biden took office, more and more customers have reached out wanting bunkers to prepare for a potential disaster. Every time Biden appears on the news, it prompts another Republican to call me up and say 'This country is going downhill. I need a bunker!' Our sales are up because Biden is unknowingly driving a bunker boom, and we're here for it.
View attachment 55278

I wonder what they anticipate watching on the TV after doomsday?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Massive Underground Bunker in Georgia Goes on Sale for $17.5 Million | Architectural Digest

9065159c-0b74-4e07-b29f-53fcc26fff3a_750x422.jpg

Amazing-Underground-Bunker-Georgia.jpg

A 45-foot-deep underground bunker in southeast Georgia has recently been listed for $17.5 million. The 12-bedroom, 12-bath lair was built by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in 1969 during the Cold War for $7 million. In 2012, the subterranean facility was fully renovated to meet government standards for underground residences. Located two hours from Savannah, the 14,000-square-foot home includes 32 acres of land and features a private theater with 15 seats, a modern kitchen with granite countertops, two business centers, and two conference rooms. The bunker, which can withstand a 20-kiloton nuclear explosion, includes a 1,000-gallon storage tank filled with water from a 300-foot-deep well from a nearby aquifer.

It can withstand a 20-kiloton nuclear explosion, and it has a 1000-gallon storage tank with water from a 300-foot deep well.

It even includes two business centers and two conference rooms. What kind of business would they conduct when everything above is a nuclear wasteland?