• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have no idea why this popped into my demented noggin...but it did...... as a car cut me off as I was driving home...warning alliteration ahead....."you pathetic pusillanimous penguin poking pigeon panderer"

There....I'm done

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
birthday-linux.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have no idea why this popped into my demented noggin...but it did...... as a car cut me off as I was driving home...warning alliteration ahead....."you pathetic pusillanimous penguin poking pigeon panderer"

There....I'm done
That's demented? Someone cuts me off and its easier to quote myself as such:
You ***** *** piece of ***** *****! Eat ***** and ***** *****, you ***** ***** *****! *****!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That's demented? Someone cuts me off and its easier to quote myself as such:
You ***** *** piece of ***** *****! Eat ***** and ***** *****, you ***** ***** *****! *****!

Yes, but I had a third shift job once where I read the dictionary and a thesaurus....

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I've had people accuse me of making up words that are legit, even had a college teacher ask me what obsequious means.

You've probably heard this before, but I was told to write a paper on computer hardware, so I wrote one on NVIDIA's Tegra chip, and the teacher thought "Tegra" was a misspelled form of some other word, because their Word Processor said it was an erroneous word.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I'm so restless. I want to go to a show and be enveloped by music!

Someone come work my shift for me. Also do my research. Also my homework.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
There is no consistency in this data I get from the Hubble teams! You would think these scientists would, I don’t know, talk to each other?

I have 5 fields of galaxies in my research and only 2 of them use the same naming and noting conventions