• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
fight like cats and dogs: to fight or argue a lot or in a very forceful and angry way

giphy.gif

6c719c7e0bc5a42284d23e6995400bb0.gif

EnormousSardonicLaughingthrush-size_restricted.gif

Note: Red light sabres....means Sith on the dark side of the force..... therefore EVIL!!!!
cat-fight-dog.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Cats are reacting to scurrilous attacks by the ignorant. They are working to influence Mrs. Wu's mind. Soon she will become a cat lady and the Wu household filled with cats of all kinds and sizes.

Wu Wei

Cats are reacting to scurrilous attacks by the ignorant. They are working to influence Mrs. Wu's mind. Soon she will become a cat lady and the Wu household filled with cats of all kinds and sizes.

That actually made me laugh out loud...... there will never be a cat in the presence of Mrs Wu..... I like them more than she does.... and I am not a fan..... besides the littlest Wu is allergic to the little fury demons from H E double Hockey sticks

Wu Wei

Trick or treaters everywhere. most I'd seen in years....you'd be surprised though.... most just scream and run away when I answer the door....some even leave their candy... I don't quite understand...I mean...I'm using my friendly face

front-view-of-brown-bear-isolated-on-black-background-portrait-of-picture-id985662772

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Given we've not had any kids show up for years, we're turning off the lights and hiding (just in case)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Given we've not had any kids show up for years, we're turning off the lights and hiding (just in case)

We had 5 groups of kids, not too bad for a tiny village. About 7:30 it started to rain big time which washed out the trick or treaters, so no more... Thats more left over chocolate for me :innocent:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We had 5 groups of kids, not too bad for a tiny village. About 7:30 it started to rain big time which washed out the trick or treaters, so no more... Thats more left over chocolate for me :innocent:

You hand out the good stuff to kids who don't appreciate it?