• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have to take the new car for its first service today

Service has so many meanings: community service, religious service and auto maintenance. So what prayer over your car is recited to ensure smooth and trouble free operation?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Service has so many meanings: community service, religious service and auto maintenance. So what prayer over your car is recited to ensure smooth and trouble free operation?

I'm thinking a Worimi (the traditional owners of the land I mostly drive on) dreaming song would be appropriate.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My knee is cold
Here - this will warm it up

6814a36207ed74cfbe76c54430dcb7b426ac8e01_original.jpeg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
first, DANG you're mean.....that's just plain nasty...wanting to burn my knee........besides it didn't work, knee is still cold
You just assumed I meant for you to apply the torch full bore onto your knee. That was not in the words I used. I could easily have meant to bring the torch closer and closer until it had the desired effect. If a direct application of the flame to your knee was ineffectual, then it's hopeless.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You just assumed I meant for you to apply the torch full bore onto your knee. That was not in the words I used. I could easily have meant to bring the torch closer and closer until it had the desired effect. If a direct application of the flame to your knee was ineffectual, then it's hopeless.

That might have been what you meant...but it wasn't...you wanted me to burn my knee.... I know you did....big meanie

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
While I was waiting for the car I walked to a lagoon to take some photos and fill in some time, there was a fat pig there eating his MacDonalds breakfast and when he went he left all the rubbish sitting on the picnic table so I threw it in the bin which was about 5 meters away. When I went back to get the car he was sitting in the waiting room so I said don't bother going back to get your rubbish it's in the bin... he didn't even look at me. I hate people -.-