• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
giphy.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Wonder how they are going to police it considering the internet is world wide.

Not only that, but what would they do with them? Put them in prison and give them the Clockwork Orange treatment? They'd tie them down and force them to watch internet memes and read troll after troll. Anytime someone feels like trolling, they would suddenly get sick.

You know, that might actually work.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Haphazardly, of course.

We're going to build a cyber-wall around America and they're going to pay for it.

Not only that, but what would they do with them? Put them in prison and give them the Clockwork Orange treatment? They'd tie them down and force them to watch internet memes and read troll after troll. Anytime someone feels like trolling, they would suddenly get sick.

You know, that might actually work.

Some years ago the UK government decided in it's wisdom to make it illegal to send spam in the UK.

The amount of spam i received did not change, only around 0.25% of all spam originated in the uk. All the rest comes from America, Russia, India, China, Mexico, Brazil and the Virgin Islands. And its still coming

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
It's a pity that their thousands of years of tradition fits on 1 Wikipedia page. So much has been lost. I tried to make a list of Worimi names for birds a couple of years ago but the language is also lost.
I have trying to get a picture of the land that was occupied by the Worimi people. Looks like it was a fair portion of the area around Newcastle, but it is difficult to be sure given the maps I was able to find.

There is are similar cultural losses that result when the conquering culture moves into occupied territory. North and South American colonization lead to such losses too.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Some years ago the UK government decided in it's wisdom to make it illegal to send spam in the UK.

The amount of spam i received did not change, only around 0.25% of all spam originated in the uk. All the rest comes from America, Russia, India, China, Mexico, Brazil and the Virgin Islands. And its still coming

They should be sentenced to a lifetime diet of spam, while the Spam Song plays in the background day and night.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I have trying to get a picture of the land that was occupied by the Worimi people. Looks like it was a fair portion of the area around Newcastle, but it is difficult to be sure given the maps I was able to find.

There is are similar cultural losses that result when the conquering culture moves into occupied territory. North and South American colonization lead to such losses too.

They think it was from Newcastle north to about Foster and west to Gloucester. Ironic that all those towns are named after English towns. But there's all sorts of theories and as they have no written history we'll probably never know.