• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Not that there's anything wrong with that. We all have our personal tastes. A penny for your thoughts, and a penny saved is a penny earned.
As always, right on topic with exceptionally profound insights into the nature and essence of these ideas that positively matter. If you have other thoughts regarding this or any other application of the concepts, I would enjoy hearing them.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
As always, right on topic with exceptionally profound insights into the nature and essence of these ideas that positively matter. If you have other thoughts regarding this or any other application of the concepts, I would enjoy hearing them.

Does it come in red?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Does it come in red?
It comes in a multitude of hues and shades from the very brightest to the more dark and insidiously composed. Naturally, you will probably want an accent color to compliment every monochromatic wonder.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I'll take 2 and a serve of chips
Operators are standing by and these can be ordered through the traditional mechanism of wishful thinking. As always a numerous variety of sides available for ever imagination. Some people have even been known to and for good reason.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have never been held at an angle, but I have been held at bay.
OIP.6MOW0LB-0oTgo7S9ehO8mQHaHa

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Found a little donut shop near me, so I decided to check it out.... small case full of fancy artisan type donuts...but there on the lower shelf was a plain donut...so I decided to give it a try...... it was not exactly plain...it had a touch of lemon zest...... however, for greater than half the price...I can get a much better donut...and apple cider donut...at a local apple orchard.....I tried it...but I shall not go back