• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
59_castor_se10tu100rf_q_b13_blue_copy.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Sore throat. Hubby has had one for a couple of days and the kind hearted guy he is he's shared it with me.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Sore throat. Hubby has had one for a couple of days and the kind hearted guy he is he's shared it with me.

I've been sick three times since the pandemic began. Although, one time wasn't very bad, and I've read that the average person falls sick over twice a year. So figuring in that, I guess it's normal for me. But I'm feeling fairly well right now.

I feel that taking Hormone Replacement Therapy kind of gives me mild bloat in the stomach though, but that's a whole different subject entirely.

Get well soon.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I've been sick three times since the pandemic began. Although, one time wasn't very bad, and I've read that the average person falls sick over twice a year. So figuring in that, I guess it's normal for me. But I'm feeling fairly well right now.

I feel that taking Hormone Replacement Therapy kind of gives me mild bloat in the stomach though, but that's a whole different subject entirely.

Get well soon.

I don't often get sick, i put it down to a daily vitamin tablet and a 3 monthly checkup at the quacks.

In recent years when i have been ill its been serious. My stomach problems nearly killed me but that's fixed now (fingers crossed)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
No, I meant Sunrise was lost. My dog would have to move more than an inch away from me to get lost and that rarely happens.
Being not home is not being lost.

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring