• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You just keep winning every argument. I feel like I'm in a full Nelson. I would even back you against Chuck Norris.

Well that is just plain wrong and rather foolish....Chuck is undefeatable...he wins arguments before they even start

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
If you drink too much tea you could die. That's a true statement.

Penn Medicine: The Hidden Health Benefits of Tea

Which Teas Should Be Avoided?
While a majority of teas are beneficial for your health, you may want to steer clear of these varieties:

• Detox teas made for fad diets that suggest you will quickly lose weight. These teas often come laced with laxatives that can be harmful to your health.
  • Fancy tea lattes and drinks from your favorite chain store. While some of these drinks, such as a green tea latte, may appear healthy, they are loaded with sugar.
  • Trendy bubble teas that are also loaded with sugar, calories and carbs, and have little to no nutritional value.
  • Herbal teas that may potentially trigger allergies. Many herbal teas contain different types of fruits, herbs, spices and flowers that some people are allergic to. If you have allergies, always read the ingredients on the package before you consume a new herbal tea.

9 Side Effects of Drinking Too Much Tea

headstone-picture-id901964114

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Well that is just plain wrong and rather foolish....Chuck is undefeatable...he wins arguments before they even start
I love that you are on a first name basis with Chuck Norris. That must be because he respects your ability to argue so well.