• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
@Revoltingest
I was pulled over tonight by raw pork who doesn't know snakes from dildos about the laws of cars and lights, as he told me my legal underbody lights are illegal, and the illegal Lyft dashboard light is legal.
I also lied to him, claiming I don't have a switch for my lights. I do. But he's wrong, I'm right, I'll put my "better authority fighter than Mallencamp" reputation on the line in front of a judge.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I hate the cops here. I basically never drive the speed limit here but being pulled over has went from a rare thing to a common occurance over petty crap, like texting at a red light. There was a body just fished out of a nearby canal. What do the pigs do? Pick on a low risk driver who keeps getting pulled over for petty crap as obviously non-CARB complaint tuners go roaring and zooming by and racing down a road while weaving through traffic. But, that may need tricky driving. I "did something wrong" and that's good enough to make the cops looks like they're doing something. My tax dollars hard at work.:rolleyes:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I hate the cops here. I basically never drive the speed limit here but being pulled over has went from a rare thing to a common occurance over petty crap, like texting at a red light. There was a body just fished out of a nearby canal. What do the pigs do? Pick on a low risk driver who keeps getting pulled over for petty crap as obviously non-CARB complaint tuners go roaring and zooming by and racing down a road while weaving through traffic. But, that may need tricky driving. I "did something wrong" and that's good enough to make the cops looks like they're doing something. My tax dollars hard at work.:rolleyes:
Do you watch a youtube channel, "Audit The Audit"?
It's the best I've found for dealing with cops.
I also recommend this guy (an ex-cop), whose video shows
how you can make some significant cheddar from raw pork.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
TITLE-101.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
only took 3 days and 5 boxes of 12 gauge ammo...but I finally got that ding dang housefly

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The answer to that is a no, followed by I'm not exactly sure what a Youtube channel is. You whippersnappers with your whippersnapper technology.
Search youtube for "Audit The Audit".
You strike me as a natural born auditor.
There's money to make if you can provoke
cops to violate your civil rights. (Most don't
know what they are. They think the
"Constitution" is a ship on Star Trek.)