• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
had some pizza..... usually don't have pizza since the food poisoning incident..... so, I guess I'm set for pizza for another few months

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
had some pizza..... usually don't have pizza since the food poisoning incident..... so, I guess I'm set for pizza for another few months

The last time I got food poisoning, I think it was from pizza too, actually. Poor quality frozen veggie pizza. The veggies on it tasted like plastic. Though I still eat pizza.

Wu Wei

The last time I got food poisoning, I think it was from pizza too, actually. Poor quality frozen veggie pizza. The veggies on it tasted like plastic. Though I still eat pizza.

it actually was not from the pizza, but it was the last thing I ate before the food poisoning hit me...ended up in the emergency room that night...it was a highly unpleasant experience... and left me not really wanting pizza for well over a year....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
93c7a1900dcb013a7e42005056a9545d

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
My email servers are talking to each other. I guess its time to start digging deeply in to the documentation, now. Time to rock this.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
For me it was a tuna sammich (a grinder)
about 30 years ago. It got several of us.

Wu Wei

did someone say swearing...ok

no good no account rassin frassin meaningless post

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

no good no account rassin frassin meaningless post

One of the nice things about RF is that if you get email notifications you can see the "before":

no good no account rassin frassin win

Wu Wei

One of the nice things about RF is that if you get email notifications you can see the "before":

no good no account rassin frassin win

There will be retribution.....and like you've never made that mistake...and it was still a win anyway

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There will be retribution.....and like you've never made that mistake...and it was still a win anyway

Of course I've made that mistake. Sometimes I get away with it and something I don't. Sometimes I point it out when others do it and sometimes I don't.

I am perfectly imperfect.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Enjoying the life in the SF Bay Area - a wonderful place to live... if you can afford it, of course.

I spent about 18 months in Castro Valley in 3 month lots, it's nice except for the traffic and too many people. I need a space to go and be alone.