• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I prefer more space, cheap housing, clean air, & less crime.

As far as space goes, we have a lot of parkland some very extensive. Clean air is available most days on the beach so housing at the coast is good for that. Cheap housing - I'll give you that. As far as crime goes

Based on this information, the ten most dangerous cities in the United States are:
  1. Detroit, MI
  2. Memphis, TN
  3. Birmingham, AL
  4. Baltimore, MD
  5. St. Louis, MO
  6. Kansas City, MO
  7. Cleveland, OH
  8. Little Rock, AR
  9. Milwaukee, WI
  10. Stockton, CA
Top 100 NeighborhoodScout’s Most Dangerous Cities - 2021 - NeighborhoodScout

EBRPD_map_parks.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
As far as space goes, we have a lot of parkland some very extensive. Clean air is available most days on the beach so housing at the coast is good for that. Cheap housing - I'll give you that. As far as crime goes

Based on this information, the ten most dangerous cities in the United States are:
  1. Detroit, MI
  2. Memphis, TN
  3. Birmingham, AL
  4. Baltimore, MD
  5. St. Louis, MO
  6. Kansas City, MO
  7. Cleveland, OH
  8. Little Rock, AR
  9. Milwaukee, WI
  10. Stockton, CA

EBRPD_map_parks.jpg
Revoltistan & environs have much less crime
than the SF area. And parkland....I needn't
go anywhere for it....I live in it.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

1. Detroit, MI
  2. Memphis, TN
  3. Birmingham, AL
  4. Baltimore, MD
  5. St. Louis, MO
  6. Kansas City, MO
  7. Cleveland, OH
  8. Little Rock, AR
  9. Milwaukee, WI
  10. Stockton, CA

EBRPD_map_parks.jpg

Wait...clean air most days....

Bet you wouldn't see this in the mitten

Nordstrom robbery: Nearly 80 thieves ransack California store

WALNUT CREEK, Calif. - About 80 people, some wearing ski masks and wielding crowbars, ransacked a high-end department store in the San Francisco Bay Area, assaulting employees and stealing merchandise before fleeing in cars waiting outside, police and witnesses said.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member

1. Detroit, MI
  2. Memphis, TN
  3. Birmingham, AL
  4. Baltimore, MD
  5. St. Louis, MO
  6. Kansas City, MO
  7. Cleveland, OH
  8. Little Rock, AR
  9. Milwaukee, WI
  10. Stockton, CA

EBRPD_map_parks.jpg
Missouri got on the list twice. We rule.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
proving the similarity between between Missouri and the word Misery...is not a coincidence
And perhaps the relationship to the Mississippi and Nazareth as well. Miss Misery.

Four out of five dentists recommend metal to shred.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Here in Illinois, there's been kind of a friendly rivalry between us and Missouri sometimes. Sometimes Illinois people call Missouri "Misery", despite some of us feeling that some things about Missouri can be better.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I had a nice walk this morning. My phone said it was almost an hour but my watch thought it was about 45 minutes. They agreed to split the difference in time and steps rather than fight about it.

Wu Wei

Here in Illinois, there's been kind of a friendly rivalry between us and Missouri sometimes. Sometimes Illinois people call Missouri "Misery", despite some of us feeling that some things about Missouri can be better.

hmmm Illinois....ill + Annoy...interesting

Wu Wei

Another dang housefly in my house......DANG IT!!!
...need to go to the gun shop to get more 12 gauge ammo.....