• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Browns are better than grizzlies.

they're the smaller wimpier version..... and grizzlies are the smaller wimpier version of the kodiak..... so by comparison, the european brown bear is a big sissy..... But still not healthy for humans......

Wu Wei

HEY!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving.......

thanksgiving-icegif-13.gif

giphy.gif

Wu Wei

It has grown from a nice little 4 person thing at a restaurant to 8 thing at my house. Two of my youngest friends who are from south China, my oldest is bringing someone. The oldest wants to do the cooking, and he is a good cook..but it is 6:40PM and he is not her yet.... basically I have relinquished all control... and I'm ok with that..... but Mrs Wu is in a running thing (5K) tomorrow and has decided everything is taken care of......and I still have the feeling I will be having a PB&J tomorrow.... and I'm ok with that....just not sure the rest are.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It has grown from a nice little 4 person thing at a restaurant to 8 thing at my house. Two of my youngest friends who are from south China, my oldest is bringing someone. The oldest wants to do the cooking, and he is a good cook..but it is 6:40PM and he is not her yet.... basically I have relinquished all control... and I'm ok with that..... but Mrs Wu is in a running thing (5K) tomorrow and has decided everything is taken care of......and I still have the feeling I will be having a PB&J tomorrow.... and I'm ok with that....just not sure the rest are.

How many predictive facepalms does what you describe warrant?