• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We have a follower of theirs posting repeatedly about them so I know more than I want to know.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
img(15).jpeg

Lain

Another breakthrough in the kitchen, I unlocked a new recipe skill.

1) Make pasta normally, simmer it for aeons, make it flavorful, whatever.
2) Sit it in the fridge for a day/overnight.
3) Put oil in a pan the next day (like a tablespoon or two not too much).
4) Pan-fry it and stir it around like scrambled eggs a bit. Let it get a little crispy in parts.
5) Eat.

"Pan-fried Spaghetti." It's glorious. Much better than it is when you first make it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Another breakthrough in the kitchen, I unlocked a new recipe skill.

1) Make pasta normally, simmer it for aeons, make it flavorful, whatever.
2) Sit it in the fridge for a day/overnight.
3) Put oil in a pan the next day (like a tablespoon or two not too much).
4) Pan-fry it and stir it around like scrambled eggs a bit. Let it get a little crispy in parts.
5) Eat.

"Pan-fried Spaghetti." It's glorious. Much better than it is when you first make it.

That makes me a wee bit hungry.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Brain freeze,. Not had brain freeze since i was a kid. Just had the last of a cartoon of coffee ice cream and got brain freeze.

Anyway, all ice cream is now gone and i doubt we'll be getting more until at least April.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
all in all....Thanksgiving went well...only thing...the oldest first showed me a menu that I told him was to much...so he made less....so instead of the original that would feed 26 people....we had enough to feed 16...there were 8 of us.... but it went well and the food was delicious....but my 2 refrigerators are full....with counters full of pies, cookies and candy

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
all in all....Thanksgiving went well...only thing...the oldest first showed me a menu that I told him was to much...so he made less....so instead of the original that would feed 26 people....we had enough to feed 16...there were 8 of us.... but it went well and the food was delicious....but my 2 refrigerators are full....with counters full of pies, cookies and candy

So, after all, at that negativity about the potential outcome was just an attack of pessimism.