• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Consorting with your betters, eh.

I should not share this but I know you'll ignore or dismiss it so

Dogs and Cats Team Up
Combined skills allow food raid

The most common example I hear from friends and clients is about these two species combining their skills to acquire food. Cats are easily able to jump up onto counters that the dogs in their households can’t reach, but once they are up there, may be unable to break into any containers of food they find. Pushing bags of food onto the floor where the dogs can tear into them is one strategy, and it’s not that rare.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

Dogs and Cats Team Up

The most common example I hear from friends and clients is about these two species combining their skills to acquire food. Cats are easily able to jump up onto counters that the dogs in their households can’t reach, but once they are up there, may be unable to break into any containers of food they find. Pushing bags of food onto the floor where the dogs can tear into them is one strategy, and it’s not that rare.

So cats leading dogs astray.

"You gotta keep 'em separated"

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Dogs and Cats Team Up

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So cats leading dogs astray.

"You gotta keep 'em separated"

Just keep thinking that as well as thinking "Into Your Tent I'll Creep" is just a science-fiction short story.

In "Into Your Tent I'll Creep" some friendly aliens come to Earth and set up some kind of alliance with the Earthlings. One of the aliens, somehow, has the ability to read the minds of Earth dogs. (None of the other aliens have this power.) He realizes that dogs are running the world, that humans, who think they are the masters, are in fact dominated by canines! The alien tries to prevent a breeding pair of dogs (ostensibly a gift from the humans, but in fact the vanguard of a canine attempt to take over this alien civilization) from accompanying the aliens home, but the dogs murder him and make it look like an accident.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
5IzEwdl.gif

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Just keep thinking that as well as thinking "Into Your Tent I'll Creep" is just a science-fiction short story.

In "Into Your Tent I'll Creep" some friendly aliens come to Earth and set up some kind of alliance with the Earthlings. One of the aliens, somehow, has the ability to read the minds of Earth dogs. (None of the other aliens have this power.) He realizes that dogs are running the world, that humans, who think they are the masters, are in fact dominated by canines! The alien tries to prevent a breeding pair of dogs (ostensibly a gift from the humans, but in fact the vanguard of a canine attempt to take over this alien civilization) from accompanying the aliens home, but the dogs murder him and make it look like an accident.

Until just now I'd never heard of "Into Your Tent I'll Creep" but after googling it I want to read it. Hopefully it's in play store.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

The Canine and Feline Collective have voted that bears are no longer to be considered party members because of their revisionist gaslighting. Bears will be sent to the re-educational gulag until they renounce their counter-revolutionary propaganda. The re-education camp meals are bacon for breakfast and haggis for dinner. No snacks or tea will be provided.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Dogs and Cats Team Up

Cats then get the dogs blamed for the carnage.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Cats then get the dogs blamed for the carnage.
Given the continuing flood-tide of atrocities humans are to blame for, a few extra snacks leading to a full belly are hardly worth mentioning. This is especially so since the wise will know it was a cooperative endeavor.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The Canine and Feline Collective have voted that bears are no longer to be considered party members because of their revisionist gaslighting. Bears will be sent to the re-educational gulag until they renounce their counter-revolutionary propaganda. The re-education camp meals are bacon for breakfast and haggis for dinner. No snacks or tea will be provided.

polish-observe.gif

cat-fight-dog.gif

dog-evil.gif