• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
To the process of thought correction in the gulag is added being sole support 7x24 of all the computers, networking gear and printers. All demands for support must be answered in 10 minutes no matter the time of day or night and all issues resolved in an hour in order to avoid even harsher behavior correction.

The harsher measure will be that all reports of problems will be yelling "it's broken. fix it now" along with refusal to provide any details or totally wrong details at the discretion of the person with the problem.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
TITLE-133.jpg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Day 2 of my open rebellion against the Empire. So far it has been quiet. A little too quiet if you ask me.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Sometimes we are poised on the cusp of success only to be thwarted by a single, simple error. Something so small in its implementation, one fails to recognize it for its significance. All it takes to unravel the plans of mice and man is a single misstep. Something that sneaks in like a thief in the night, unnoticed. A tiny spelling error that spells doom for success, fame and fortune.

I will no longer be marketing Dan's Fabulous Aunt Killer and I would like to extend my heart-felt sympathy to the surviving nieces and nephews of the Smith sisters.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Sometimes we are poised on the cusp of success only to be thwarted by a single, simple error. Something so small in its implementation, one fails to recognize it for its significance. All it takes to unravel the plans of mice and man is a single misstep. Something that sneaks in like a thief in the night, unnoticed. A tiny spelling error that spells doom for success, fame and fortune.

I will no longer be marketing Dan's Fabulous Aunt Killer and I would like to extend my heart-felt sympathy to the surviving nieces and nephews of the Smith sisters.
Well all of them except Tony. Unfortunately, I cannot even thank him for the large volume of product that he recently purchased either.