• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Bald head and beard always makes me think their head is on upside down.
OIP.LGtBu9FEaRxnWN1dWfNx-wHaFj

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Went to a bakery to get a scone.
It was Lunch time
Lady in front, at the counter literally was asking about the details of the muffins, Blueberry, Bran and Lemon poppy seed.
Which was more moist, more or less sugar, fat content, etc.
She decided on the Blueberry
Then she started asking about details of other baked goods.....
I left the bakery

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I predicted this would happen, but the physicists got there before me.
No, that was when I had got the idea one night, years ago one foggy night in Indiana as I drove past Grissom AFRB and the lights from the prison gave the area an eerie glow, so I start thinking of a story that combines DnD fantasy with Scifi aliens. But no, that's dumb, too many mixed elements, too many things not gonna make sense, going to be a very predictable story (like the rogue and bard being absolutely the greatest assets and only real chance the fantasy team has against the invading aliens), and it'll just be too dumb and I won't even like it in the end.
A few months later Cowboys vs Aliens was released in theaters.:facepalm:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
When I worked at the gas station (you've probably noticed the company in ****iana) this trucker from WAY down south came in and it sounded like he said "Iwnntwpcka viekenejsidneisi." I had absolutely no idea what he said. One coworker thought he asked for a cheeseburger. The other thought it was lottery tickets. Trucker wanker got angered we had to ask him to repeat himself....a few times at least. We discovered that what may as well have been Peanuts adult speak was Viceroy cigarettes when he took his pack out of his pocket and slammed them on the counter.
We were all glad when he left. He sounded like the guy from Waterboy and was rude.