• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I refuse to lose my job over a cat or someone's feelings about a cat, unless I am a temp. Temps are lower than office cats on the importance scale.

In my last job before retirement, the big bank I worked for decided to outsource project management. Whether or not the contractors brought in to do project management itself was one thing. They were not 'temps' in the sense you mean but they were indeed temporary. The other thing was my telling one poor guy who to contact, what forms to fill out, what the internal rules were, what the acronyms meant etc.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
R.594d35ce974ebe3ecbec18fc69f4dfea

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I pick up a lot of truckers. Lots of people are curious about how much I make, but these truckers wanting to he closer to home and have more home time get to hear I'm making about what they do after expenses.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I had a good night last night. Made $70 in cash tips alone.
I do have to say I drive around more generous tippers here. Except the explicitive explicitive explicitives at the piercing parlor. They don't tip. Explicitive Explicitives.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Amazon has no way to report a bait and switch scam. Having a way to report it would be like admitting it could happen which could be taken as a confession of complicity. Laws are funny sometimes.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Simply wishing for things to happen won’t make them happen. Simply talking about the dharma or listening to dharma talks online won’t bring about an end to the effluents. It’s a path of action.

—Peter Doobinin, “Sutta Study: The Ship”