• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My car was ready at the dealers. It turned out that they did not charge me $200 for a couple of things they said were not needed after all. How to have a happy customer - charge less than the estimate.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Awwwww, the super sized man had to console the big baby man.:tearsofjoy:
Apparently Trump got some weird gene where his hands only grew to be as big as to reflect his mental age. Thus itty bitty kid hands on an otherwise big guy himself.:tearsofjoy:
A President needs man hands.
I nominate....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
According to a Catholic News Agency pole, the top Christmas song is.....

drumroll please

Wu Wei

I'd sabotage its litter box.

Careful....cats are evil

polish-observe.gif

Wu Wei

Evil is good.

Yeah right, IF ITS A CAT!!!!!...but let one little bear wander into your home eat your goldfish, claw up the furniture and leave you a present in a sandbox, you all run screaming and yelling about the EVIL bear and then call the police to have the EVIL bear darted and relocated,,if the bear is lucky and they just don't shoot him...but a cat does it its ok.....you antibearist

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yeah right, IF ITS A CAT!!!!!...but let one little bear wander into your home eat your goldfish, claw up the furniture and leave you a present in a sandbox, you all run screaming and yelling about the EVIL bear and then call the police to have the EVIL bear darted and relocated,,if the bear is lucky and they just don't shoot him...but a cat does it its ok.....you antibearist

I'm not antibearist. I love bears --- as long as they know their place.