• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It is good. It further isolates China as the last refusge frim d brains barins brains eating zombees covid hast turnd us intoo.
What? We're supposed to be eating brains? Then why have I been sipping on people's precious bodily fluids and stockpiling them for later?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Speaking of Texas

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I used to be able to do 50 sit-ups. Guess what.. even though I'm a senior citizen I still can have 50 ****-ups.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I used to be able to do 50 sit-ups. Guess what.. even though I'm a senior citizen I still can have 50 ****-ups.

Bah humbug to this "senior citizen" nonsense.

I can leap tall pieces of lettuce at a single bound, bench press 3 pieces of paper, solve quadratic equations whatever they are, I forget and never need a mid-day na zzzzz zzzz zzzz.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Bah humbug to this "senior citizen" nonsense.

I can leap tall pieces of lettuce at a single bound, bench press 3 pieces of paper, solve quadratic equations whatever they are, I forget and never need a mid-day na zzzzz zzzz zzzz.
I know my loss for some time may leave some mean members with out someone to abuse but some of us actually have things to do off line. Please try not to have RF removed from the internet until I can contribute......Thank you