• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
34630563_9c_CMuXWchpxyvzBj_QehSym_hURz01E005AK65Kqrk.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Speaking of Texas
Going by King of the Hill and the Texans I've met, Texas has little ground to stand on calling itself Conservative compared to Indiana. I'd actually be ok making the two fight for the term with the loser having to be something else.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Going by King of the Hill and the Texans I've met, Texas has little ground to stand on calling itself Conservative compared to Indiana. I'd actually be ok making the two fight for the term with the loser having to be something else.
There's the government and the people. With migration into TX, I'd bet that they're turning purple in election terms.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I get rebates on products.
I spend rebates to get products which have rebates.
It's a self perpetuating cycle.
Jealous!
You'll never get a Menards in NYC.

First, if Menards existed, and it does not, and they put it in NYC, I would not go, because I don't live in NYC.... I live a good 3.5 hours north of NYC..... it is sad how much of the country...and NYC folk.... and folks in many other countries for that matter....are so geographically challenged they do not know how big NYS is and how small NYC based on area. They also do not seem to know that little above Westchester county, has little to do with NYC...and many north of there would happily saw it off and push it out to sea....but if you want to continually confuse NYC with Boston in pronunciation...then by all means continue.... but then I'd expect no less from a delusional menards shopper who lives in a mitten

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
First, if Menards existed, and it does not, and they put it in NYC, I would not go, because I don't live in NYC.... I live a good 3.5 hours north of NYC..... it is sad how much of the country...and NYC folk.... and folks in many other countries for that matter....are so geographically challenged they do not know how big NYS is and how small NYC based on area. They also do not seem to know that little above Westchester county, has little to do with NYC...and many north of there would happily saw it off and push it out to sea....but if you want to continually confuse NYC with Boston in pronunciation...then by all means continue.... but then I'd expect no less from a delusional menards shopper who lives in a mitten
To deny the existence of Menards is
like denying that you're a NYC bear.
Sure, 3.5 hours away is in the suburbs,
but it's still NYC.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
No it isn't you delusional mitten dweller

He also thinks I live in LA or close to it and care about what goes on there. Being geographically challenged is just the start. He also thinks that spending money is not spending money. And even worse than that, he's a believer in that fantasy called libertarianism when we know there's no true libertarian because it's an utter fantasy.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
He also thinks I live in LA or close to it and care about what goes on there. Being geographically challenged is just the start. He also thinks that spending money is not spending money. And even worse than that, he's a believer in that fantasy called libertarianism when we know there's no true libertarian because it's an utter fantasy.
We know you live in LA...or one of the beach communities.
I have proof!
golden-retriever-at-beach-john-daniels.jpg