• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm not sure if it's restless leg syndrome, but my knees have been hurting so severely at night my legs have basically been restless, which makes the rest of my body restless.

I get something like that in my thumb. I know what it is thought. The IRA blew up Manchester and fired a piece of brick into the joint. The surgeon got it out but it damaged the bone like arthritis which is getting worse with age.

My cure. A hot water bottle to use as a cushion for mt hand or a thermal glove. I guess the glove is a no, no for knees but maybe a thermal bandage at night will help or make a hot water battle up and place it under your knees.

It may help, it it does its a winner. If not you've gained nothing but lost nothing either

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Snow...as soon as we get enuf.
(It's been the lightest snow year I can remember here.)

oh...so now you're calling me a lightweight huh......I'll show you how much o a lightweight a 1500 pound killing machine is..ya simpering meat bag....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
oh...so now you're calling me a lightweight huh......I'll show you how much o a lightweight a 1500 pound killing machine is..ya simpering meat bag....
What!
I wouldn't offend you by calling you a lightweight,
ya overweight, overfed, ballooned up, hulking,
bulking, skulking, blob of a walking carpet!